Another crowning achievement in retail ATMs.
The HALO ATM is the proud new addition to the family of world-class retail machines from Nautilus Hyosung. The HALO offers the latest in innovative, state-of-the-art ATM design and technology. The HALO replaces the NH-1800 model, delivering the same high quality and proven reliability you expect from industry leader Nautilus Hyosung.
- MULTI-COLOR PIN PAD INDICATOR - The HALO pin pad sports a newer, more modern look. Multi-color LED lights continually change and highlight the recessed pin pad to attract users and enhance your bottom line. The LED lights can also be dimmed or turned off completely.
- DIGITAL RECEIPT - The new digital receipt feature allows customers to use the QR code for transactions and view them on mobile devices. This receipt-free choice saves paper, offering an eco-friendly advantage.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - A significant advancement is the user-friendly interface displayed on a vivid 10.1" screen.
- COMPATIBILITY - The HALO ATM offers the same high quality dispenser and parts as the NH-1800 to deliver the same ease-of-use and protect customer's parts investments.
- RELIABILITY - Ease of maintenance and simplified service provide maximum
availability and uptime with minimal operational intervention.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY - Factory-ready EMV capability is available with all HALO units. This technology allows operators to easily go live with [MV technology without having to change out machines or components.
- OPTIONS - Two HALO ATM models are available: HALO and HALO-S. The HALO-S includes a high-gloss white finish, metal pin pad and e-lock.
Return to Top of Page
- System Platform
- Microsoft® Windows® CE6.0
- Card Reader
- Dip-type card reader
- EMV card reader (optional)
- Graphical thermal receipt printer
- Input Type
- 8 function keys
- ADA compliant
- PCI EPP (Encrypting PIN pad)
- RKT (optional)
- UL291 business hour safe
- Dial lock (standard), electronic lock,
Cencon lock, S&G lock (optional)
- Cash dispenser
- 1,000 note removable cassette *
- 1,000 note drawer (optional) *
- 2,000 note removable cassette can be upgraded to 2 cassettes for 4,000 notes (optional)
- Power Supply
- AC 110 ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Additional Features
- EPP indicator: multi-color capability
- Earphone jack
- Braille keypad
- Digital receipt
- Electronic journal
- Supports six languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean Enhanced Standard 1 (Hyosung standard)
- DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion)