Bridging the ATM affordability gap
Proud to hold the reputation for having the lowest cost of ownership in the industry, we are driven to offer products that help businesses survive in a competitive marketplace. This sleek unit is designed expressly for the retail market, with a silhouette that protects P.I.N. security. Even at the entry-level, we create the best-in-class ATMs with the highest quality and value for your investment. Our continuing efforts at innovation have made it possible for us to bring you a unit with a faster return on investment than ever before.
Supported locally by our customer service and technical support representatives, we take your calls right in our Mississippi office, where Triton has over 30 years of experience in the industry.
This experience places us in the position as industry leader in supporting the latest federal and network security requirements so you can rest assured your Triton ATM is compliant with regulations, now and in the future.
Triton ATMs support virtually all communication protocol technologies, ensuring a perfect fit in any location. All Triton ATMs run Windows®-based operating systems to ensure future upgradeability and provide a solid platform for advertising and branding. Our ATMs communicate with the host via Triton Dynamic Language (TDL). Widely accepted as the de facto industry standard, and certified by most processors, the TDL platform is the backbone which supports faster processing, feature rich software functionality such as Triton Key Management (TKM), and smart controls that allow interactive customization. And, we hope you’re feeling lucky because the TraverseTM is quick-pick lottery capable!
Return to Top of Page
- LCD – 8" wide color display
- Printer – 58mm with graphic support
- Cabinet – UL291 business hours
- Topper – Integrated (standard) or high
- Software – Triton Dynamic Language (TDL), the most universally accepted white label message format, allows for screen customization via text
- Dispenser – · Genmega 1000 Note with Triton Integrated Security Software (standard)
- Security & Compliance – · PCI-compliant EPP · ADA compliant · Triton Key Management (optional) · Digitally signed software updates · TCP/IP with SSL encryption
- Locks – · Manual Lock standard · Electronic Lock (optional) · Kaba® Mas Cencon 2000 Lock (optional)